Sunday, May 17, 2015

Some of Our Stationery

Because of the texture of the paper that we chose,custom bobbleheads, Mr. Ladybug and I actually went to my work place at midnight to use the laser printer and didn’t get done till 3:30am on Thursday morning. I’ll post up our program later after I’m done taking photos of it.

Our Menu
Yes,personalized bobble heads, Mr Ladybug’s “slave name” is Andrew.

Our Place Cards
One of the things that I did for the placecards for the flower girls was print photos of their favorite characters on the card. So Hannah had a photos of Cinderella next to hers and Josie had Blue (Blue’,customized bobbleheads;s Clues),Can I Buy Used Summer Wedding Dresses,personalized bobblehead.

Our Table Numbers
I didn’,custom bobbleheads;t go with the flower idea I originally wanted to go with so yes, I decided to just go with table numbers to save time. But I incorporated Jane’,personalized bobbleheads;s design she used for the invitations onto a few of them,personalized bobblehead.

Our Itinerary
We did not follow this one bit,customize bobblehead. By 4pm I was like “,Beaded Bouquet Wrap,customized bobbleheads;FUCK the itinerary,customize bobblehead!”,custom bobblehead; 4pm was when I actually got to the nail salon,,. (Click to enlarge)

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,custom bobblehead, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTMake-up Trial Number 1000000000..... NEXT POSTBridesmaid's Gifts Related Posts The Fate of a Once-Worn Wedding Dress02/12/15 @ 11:40 am Semi-DIY: My Bandeau Veil Unveiled 11/18/14 @ 11:50 am Classifieds: February 10,custom bobblehead, 201502/10/15 @ 2:48 pm Classifieds: September 24,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme,personalized bobbleheads,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day, 201409/24/14 @ 3:01 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment