Friday, May 8, 2015

Planning A Paintball Party

About a month before turning sixteen this year,Bridesmaid Dress for Vintage Wedding,custom bobbleheads, my son came to me and announced that he wanted to have a paintball party to celebrate his birthday. When I was growing up, turning sixteen was significant and usually involved asking for a car! I was a little surprised by his request to tell you the truth but apparently he s not really interested in driving yet. I ve never played a game of paintball myself,.,Customize Your Cars With Custom Stickers, so I knew that his birthday request was going to take some research. First of all,personalized bobble heads, I wasn t sure if paintball is really safe. Secondly,personalized bobbleheads, if I did decide to plan a paintball party for my son,custom bobblehead, where would we go? And lastly,custom bobbleheads, what is the bottom line how much will a paintball party cost?

Personally I ve always been a little leery of kids and guns. There is too much news around about school shootings and suicides to my taste. I had to do a little bit of research about the safety of paintball before buying into my son s idea. What I learned actually surprised me. Paintball fields do include signing waivers and getting parental permission before allowing teens to play but also include referees on site that insure proper gun safety is followed at all times. Overall the sport of paintball is reported to actually have an injury rate less than that of bowling if you can believe it! The field we chose for my son s party did an excellent job of going over gun safety before allowing any of the boys to gear up,customized bobbleheads, and the refs were very professional on the field.

Choosing a paintball field for my son s party wasn t very difficult. Searching online revealed many different sites that provided user feedback on the safety and professionalism of different paintball fields in our area,,. Overall we ended up with my son and nine of his friends,customize bobblehead. We were able to reserve a private space at a local field about two weeks out, and apparently private parties are fairly popular in paintball,Where To Find Out About Mountainbikeferien,custom bobblehead.

The party itself had a couple of different costs involved. I m not going to include the dinner and cake we had because those costs are part of any typical birthday party. The field itself cost $20 per person to reserve,personalized bobblehead, so that worked out to $200. The second cost for the paintball party was renting the equipment the teens needed and buying them ammunition for their fun. Teens tend to be a little trigger happy so we made sure to purchase extra ammunition. Overall the rentals and ammo cost another $250.

Overall my son s paintball party was a huge success,customize bobblehead. The kids had a blast and I think we had as much fun watching them run around and tag each other up,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day,customized bobbleheads. We did do a fair amount of research ahead of time and that payed off. The referees working with our party had many years of experience and were great working with the boys. We tipped them well for their services and their ability to make a group of teenage boys safety conscious,personalized bobble heads! One tip I would recommend when planning your paintball party is to take along lots of extra water,personalized bobbleheads. Its amazing how much energy they put into running around that paintball field.

No comments:

Post a Comment