Thursday, March 26, 2015

Summer Holidays

The children�s summer break is looming ever closer,Getting The Best Italian Food,personalized bobbleheads, lets just hope the weather decides to realise that its summer as well. I am sure that I am not alone in being completely fed up with the constant dreary weather. April was great but since then we seem to have had wall to wall rain! Depressing to say the least. As I am self employed I always take a break during the children�s summer holidays in order to look after them. We usually have a weeks holiday and a few days out but when the weather is bad,personalized bobblehead,Hazed & Confused #4, no where is very inviting.

I always let my children pick one outing for themselves. It can be anywhere at all,customized bobbleheads, within reason. My little girl really loves animals and she really wants to visit Safari Park Port Lympne Safari Park. The place offers a dusk Safari and you can even book to stay at an authentic African safari lodge. It looks really excellent but it would be better if the weather was good. I have to admit that it would excite me as well.

My little boy on the other hand has very bad taste when it comes to days out. He loves nothing better than spending the day on a tumble down pier, in a run down British seaside resort, playing on the penny slot machines,.. Last year we went to Weston Super Mare and this year it is looking like Blackpool,NBA- Celtics Beat Lakers In Game Five And Go Up 3-2 In The Final Series,custom bobble head! Please please let it be a sunny day as Blackpool in the sun is bearable but in the rain its just grim,,,Where To Get A Ladies Cardigan!




No comments:

Post a Comment