Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Flower Girl Photos

These were taken in the bridal suite while we were waiting for the guests to arrive. Remember the pink vintage flower pins I got? Well I pinned them on the back of their dresses and it looked so cute! I also got extra flower pins to stick on their basket.

(Bee, what can I say? Your Koosh ball was very popular that day. Josie and I took turns)

Ok let me just say, RIGHT when it was their cue to walk Josie just noticed Hannah’s pink nail polish on her fingers. So she kept trying to look at her hands and next thing you know they’re just circling each other at the bottom of the stairs. Then Hannah’s mom whispered to Hannah to grab Josie’s hand and just walk. Hannah was so good!

They were soooo cute. I hope my photographer got better photos of them.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTMeet Mindy Weiss NEXT POSTHow Big Is Yo Rock? Related Posts Planning a Wedding in the Pinterest Era02/13/15 @ 7:51 am Me Llama Mrs. Llama: The Ceremony01/05/15 @ 9:53 am The Fate of a Once-Worn Wedding Dress02/12/15 @ 11:40 am Walrus Beauty Hacks: Nails 101 11/19/14 @ 9:42 am

customize bobblehead
personalized bobble heads
customized bobbleheads
personalized bobblehead
personalized bobbleheads
custom bobblehead
personalized bobblehead
personalized bobble heads
personalized bobbleheads
custom bobblehead
customize bobblehead
custom bobbleheads

No comments:

Post a Comment