Thursday, April 2, 2015

Destination X Predictions

Hello and welcome to another edition of, The Showtime Chronicles. My last article featured my own predictions on Wrestlemania. This article will be the same except this time; I will give you predictions about the upcoming TNA PPV, Destination X. Last year there were great matches at the 2008 Destination X� This year I expect everything to be even better. Well let�s go with my predictions�

Booker T � vs,.,Make Bets That Assure You A Win. AJ Styles (TNA Legends Championship)

I am not sure if this match has been confirmed yet but I am sure that it will happen at Destination X. I consider both Booker T and AJ Styles legends so this title match would be great. AJ Styles has been in TNA since the early days when TNA opened. Booker T and AJ Styles both have different wrestling techniques so I think that their match should be exciting. AJ is truly �Phenomenal� in the ring. He has already made history in TNA and he is a TNA Legend. Booker T is the current TNA Legends Champion and he hasn�t lost the title yet to anyone. During this match, I hope I don�t have to see The Main Event Mafia interfere or Sharmell helping Booker win� I would want to see a good match because I know that both AJ Styles and Booker T can put on a great match and a great show. I expect nothing less than a great match but you never know what will happen. What I hope to see is �The Phenomenal� AJ Styles deliver a Styles Clash to Booker T and get the win� Well that is what I think is going to happen� At Destination X there will be a new TNA Legends Champion and he is AJ Styles!

Winner: �The Phenomenal� AJ Styles

Samoa Joe vs,customize bobblehead. Scott Steiner

At Destination X I think we will see the return of �The Samoan Submission Machine� Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe has been out for a while now. The Main Event Mafia took him out but now Samoa Joe came back and he is after Scott Steiner. If I am not mistaken, last week it was the first time that Samoa Joe actually attacked Scott Steiner. I don�t think Samoa Joe and Scott Steiner ever faced each other in a match so I think that now it will be the perfect time and the perfect storyline. One thing I am not getting is how come Samoa Joe doesn�t feud with Kevin Nash. Kevin Nash cost Samoa Joe his world title. I think that Samoa Joe versus Scott Steiner will be a great match but it would have been good if he would have faced Kevin Nash. Samoa Joe is a pretty good wrestler. I have seen a lot of his matches in TNA and in ROH and he is a pretty good wrestler. Scott Steiner on the other hand is a wrestling Legend. Steiner has been wrestling for a long time now and he is pretty good. I think that TNA should give Scott Steiner an opportunity at a TNA Title� I don�t remember when was the last time that Scott Steiner won a wrestling title. Scott Steiner needs a little push towards a title in TNA. Well at Destination X,custom bobbleheads, I think that Samoa Joe will hit the Muscle Buster on Scott Steiner and get the win.

Winner: Samoa Joe

Awesome Kong w/ Raisha Saeed� vs. Sojourner Bolt w/Rhaka Khan (TNA Knockouts Championship)

Sojourner has been doing really good since her debut in TNA,A Cheerleading Team Depicts All The Colors Of Life,personalized bobble heads. She started out as face and than turned to heel, and now I believe she is back to being face. Awesome Kong has been the TNA Knockouts Champion since the TNA HD debut. I am really tired of watching Awesome Kong being the TNA Knockouts Champion. She keeps on being �unbeatable� and it is really boring. I really want to see new champions like ODB, Roxi,,, Sojourner, or anyone else besides Awesome Kong. Awesome Kong is a good wrestler but she keeps on winning and that is what is boring. I really don�t like seeing people keep on winning over and over again. People like ODB deserve the title but TNA has other plans. Sojourner Bolt has great wrestling ability and I am sure that she can be a great champion. I think that Sojourner Bolt will have a great feud with Awesome Kong. At Destination X I hope that Sojourner Bolt wins the title and I hope that Raisha Saeed doesn�t interfere and make Sojourner Bolt loose,personalized bobblehead,Getting Help With MSDS Authoring.

Winner: Sojourner Bolt

Abyss vs,custom bobble head. Matt Morgan (Elevation X Match)

On this match I went totally random with the match type. There is actually a big chance of the match happening and I would actually love to see Matt Morgan and Abyss fight in an Elevation X Match. Matt Morgan can be great in Extreme matches and Abyss can be even extremer. I would really love to see an Elevation X match once again and I hope we have Abyss and Matt Morgan face each other in an Elevation X match. I would also want to see Dr. Stevie (Steve Richards who is currently Abyss�s therapist) interfere in the match and help Abyss win the match. It will be the perfect chance for Steve Richards to make his TNA debut. Although I don�t expect that to happen, I wish it could. Abyss has shown that he is one of the best hardcore wrestlers in TNA. Past Elevation X matches have been great and if we see this Elevation X match,Bridesmaid Dress for Vintage Wedding,custom bobblehead, I expect this one to be the best of all of them. What I think is going to happen is Matt Morgan is going to throw Abyss of the X. I want Abyss to win but it is all a storyline�

Winner: Matt Morgan

Alex Shelly� vs. Chris Sabin vs,,. Consequences Creed vs,customize bobblehead. Jay Lethal vs. Kiyoshi (Ultimate X for the X Divison Championship)

This should be the best match of the night. The people that I included are the people that I think will do great in a match like Ultimate X. Most of the people have already been in an Ultimate X match and the other two have to experience a great match. I personally think that it is a hard match to fight in but with practice everyone learn how to do everything. I personally love high flyers because they bring a lot of impact and a lot of great action. TNA X Divison wrestlers are great. They have all shown what they can do in the ring and most of them what they can do in an Ultimate X match. Most wrestling high flyers get a big push in TNA because TNA is a great place to be if you are a high flyer. I have watches every Ultimate X match starting from the first one to the last one that happened. All Ultimate X matches have been great. Alex Shelly is the current X Divison Champion and if he defends the title against 4 other great wrestlers, I think that the match will be phenomenal. I really can�t decide who will win the match because it is hard to decide. You never know what could happen in matches like that. My predictions are that either Alex Shelly will retain or Kiyoshi will become the new TNA X Divison Champion. Kiyoshi is a great wrestler and he is a great high flyer. I think that he will be in this match and I am sure that he will be able to win. Well as I said,custom bobblehead, either Kiyoshi or Alex Shelly will win this match.

Winner: Kiyoshi or Alex Shelly

Sting� vs. Kurt Angle (TNA World Championship Match)

Once again we will have Kurt Angle and Sting face off in the ring for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. One thing I am glad is that Sting is out of the Main Event Mafia. I was hoping for that to happen for a long time and it finally did. Sting is a great champion and he is a wrestling legend. Kurt Angle calls himself a Legend but he is not as big of a legend as he says. I have to give credit to Kurt because he is a great wrestler. Kurt is a great heel wrestler and he can be a great champion. I am pretty sure that The Main Event Mafia will come to the ring during this match but I am also sure that Jeff Jarrett and Mick Foley will try to keep them away from getting involved in the match. Sting and Kurt Angle will probably have a phenomenal match against each other and I hope that their match is great. Sting has been a champion long enough so I don�t expect him to win the match and defeat Kurt Angle. At Destination X I would expect Kurt Angle to capture the TNA World Title again. I know a lot of people dislike Kurt Angle but he knows how to be a great champion. Kurt Angle is a former TNA World Heavyweight Champion and I know that if he wins the title again, he will be a great champion.

Winner: Kurt Angle

Thanks for reading my article,customized bobbleheads. I hope you all liked it and I hope you will like my upcoming articles�

No comments:

Post a Comment